Monday, February 7, 2011

New Video for Hawaii Dance Studio

Hi Everyone! 

At my Blog Hawaii Dance Studio, I like to share information about different dance studios in Hawaii. I did not know the difference between Kahiko, or Auana, or Tahitian or what. It all seemed like the same thing to me. I needed a dance studio that would not only teach me how to dance but educate me in the traditional Hawaiian customs. 

 I would like to recommend the studio that met my needs when I was looking for a place to take hula lessons.

Please check out their website www.akaladancestudio.wordpress.com. They list all of their classes and locations. 

If you happened to find Akala Dance Studio by reading this blog, I encourage you to at least check out a class. 

If you tell Sanoe that you found their studio online, she will give you your first Tahitian or Hula dance lesson for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment